Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Looking For Sources For Reselling Ebooks

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SCOBAHCAN

SCOBAHCAN

• Banned
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:12 AM

Posted 18 March 2008 - 02:55 PM

Hi

I plan to start a website on computers.

On my website I would like to have a page so that I can resell others Ebooks as well as my own.

It has been suggested to me by a friend of mine, that a forum would be a good place to do this.
What do you think ?

Do any of the you know, where there are a good selection of Ebooks that I can resell ? (General and computer related ones)

Thanks Craig

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 fairminder

fairminder

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:12 AM

Posted 02 April 2008 - 11:34 PM

I don't have the answer.

You may also consider affiliate relationships with high quality books. For example, in the SEO world, Aaron Wall's SEO Book was a great book with an affiliate program that pays quite well.

Have you searched around in the search engines and at competitor sites to see what is available. Sounds like you are not in the market for free ebooks, which are quite easy to find, just search for "free ebook" and the subject.

I wonder what the profit margins will be on the books that you do find and select to offer. Can't be much. And there is so much free information available on computers.

You might do better finding a small niche and becoming the expert in that field. Start a blog and then maybe a forum. Provide some free ebooks and then eventually you can open a paid members only forum.

Food for thought.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users