Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wifi Help Please!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bp64452

bp64452

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:36 PM

Posted 17 March 2008 - 05:25 PM

So I have set up a wireless router on my main computer at home. I connected an Ethernet cable from the modem to the router and another from the router to the main computer. When I am not logged on into any user account on the main computer, I lose internet connection throughout the house, but when I simply switch user, I still have a connection.

I have a friend who has his connection set up so he can log onto wireless without having his main computer on. How can I set up my wireless connection without having to go through the trouble of making sure that the main computer is on, and that someone is actually logged into their user account?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users