Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wrt150n Connection Times Out

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dj_spanky_1505

dj_spanky_1505

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:06 AM

Posted 16 March 2008 - 08:12 PM

I have finally given up on the Linksys tech support and have come here.

For christmas i got a Linksys WRT150N v1.1 . Ever since day 1 i had troubles, but now i fixed all but one issue.

I have two computers on this network, one wired, and one wireless.

What happens is the connection just suddenly goes away without any notice after about 2 days of uninterupted operation. The solution to this problem that i have found is to unplug the router from its power source for about 20 seconds, and plug it back in, and it works fine again. When this problem happens, the wireless computer says that it has a very good connection, but still, i cannot access a website. I have adjusted a lot of settings, MTU size, the channels and whatnot. I just need a little bit more guidance than the "guidance" (if thats what you call it) from the linksys support. thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users