Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected With "warning Spyware Detected On Your Computer"

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Joao Perez

Joao Perez

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 AM

Posted 16 March 2008 - 06:53 PM

Hello,
My screen is blue and in yellow says " "warning spyware detected on your computer", i am trying to remove it from my system

What should I do?

thanks

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ken545

ken545

Malware Response Team

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,685 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 AM

Posted 04 April 2008 - 11:05 AM

Hello Joao Perez

Welcome to the Bleeping Computer Malware Removal Forum, sorry about the delay, but the amount of people posting with infected computers is through the roof and sometimes we can't get to logs as fast as we would like to. Sometimes with the amount of people posting a log or two may fall through the cracks as yours has done, if you have not resolved your issue and still need assistance, post a new HJT log please as your system may have changed since your original post.

Please paste your HJT log into this thread, do not attach it please

Ken

mvp_host.pngConsumer Security 2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014

donate.gif Please consider a donation to help me keep up my fight against malware.

Just a reminder that threads will be closed if no response in 3 days

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users