Jump to content
Posted 16 March 2008 - 06:19 PM
Posted 16 March 2008 - 06:55 PM
Just pleading for help.
1. I have windows xp. was having problems with ieexplore using memory
2. stupidly took advise on internet to do reg edit
3. computer will not pass login stage and reverts back to saving my settings and shuts down again
4. after 3 solid days of trying to fix this problem, i have achieved two things
4(a) have created a paralel copy on xp (where incidentally I can see my data of old in (MY COMPUTER)
4( have performed the following action delete c:\windows\system32\config\system (dont ask please)
5. At the moment performing chkdsk /r 78% complete and i'm grinding to a halt.
If you could please help, I solemly promise never to touch anything outside of my comprehension AGAIN (well for a month or two at least
"I don't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member."
- Groucho Marx
Posted 16 March 2008 - 07:44 PM
Posted 16 March 2008 - 08:44 PM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users