and welcome to Bleeping Computer.
Obviously a program on your computer has tried to remove these files and may have left something behind.
Please download VundoFix.exe
to your desktop
- Double-click VundoFix.exe to run it.
- Click the Scan for Vundo button.
- Once it's done scanning, click the Remove Vundo button.
- You will receive a prompt asking if you want to remove the files, click YES
- Once you click yes, your desktop will go blank as it starts removing Vundo.
- When completed, it will prompt that it will reboot your computer, click OK.
- Please post the contents of C:\vundofix.txt as a reply to this thread.
: It is possible that VundoFix encountered a file it could not remove. In this case, VundoFix will run on reboot, simply follow the above instructions starting from "Click the Scan for Vundo
button" when VundoFix appears upon rebooting.