Not many suggestions out there for fixing it.
One suggestion is a repair install of Vista: http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/88236-re...tall-vista.html
Another is if you're using Daemon Tools (and no solution is offered).
The error message is located here: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/m...384(VS.85).aspx
Near the bottom of the page - but it doesn't say much
I'd have to suggest checking the trio of Vista diagnostic tools:
1) Event Viewer...Windows Logs...in particular check the System and Application logs
2) Control Panel (Classic View)...Performance Information and Tools...Advanced Tools
- View Performance Details in Event Log
- Reliability and Performance Monitor...Reliability Monitor
- Generate a System Health Report - check for errors and warnings
3) Control Panel (Classic View)...Problem Reports and Solutions...View Problem History
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able. - John
(my website: http://www.carrona.org/
)**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack
. ** If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.
<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.