1. Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L
2. G Skill DDR2 6400 2X1 GB
3. EVGA 8800GS
4. ASUS 20X DVD Burner
5. Cooler Master 650 Pro ps
6. Audigy SE
7. Cooler Master Centurion 5
8. ZeroTherm CF900 Heatsink
10. Windows XP 32bit OEM
11. Seagate 320GB HDD
These are the parts i have and the mobo, xp, 8800, ram, and processor should be here by middle to end of the week.
My question that im trying to figure out is
1. Should my motherboard recognize most components such as SATA?
2. Im not doing any overclocking so can most settings stay at default settings?
3. When im in bios and set up The first boot as DVD and second boot as HDD will i want to save these settings in bios or is this a one time setting.
4. Besides First boot and second boot what can i expect to setup if any.
Like i said i downloaded the manual online for the mobo and it tells me everything that the bios can do but i wasnt sure what selections i have to do just so i can get XP up and running.
Thanks so much for your time
Edited by Lucky23, 15 March 2008 - 01:38 PM.