Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Deeds33

Deeds33

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 PM

Posted 14 March 2008 - 04:40 PM

I can't even POST here for the first time without what I posted being "moved".....Jeesh!
I just need HELP getting rid of WinReaminator and a possible Torjan Adware 32 downloader!!

nothing is helping...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Tomo2

Tomo2

• Members
  • 402 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:58 AM

Posted 14 March 2008 - 04:57 PM

Please read the instructions Billy O'Neal Gave you in your topic Here. That will help you remove your problems :thumbsup:

L&P, World Famous in New Zealand since ages ago!
Posted Image
Avast! Antivirus : Spybot S&D : Trend Micro Housecall : Hosts file : HiJack This
Don't be too open minded - your brains will fall out

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:05:58 PM

Posted 14 March 2008 - 08:21 PM

Hello Deeds, welcome to Bleeping Computer.
Your post was moved to a more appropriate forum, one where the malware removal experts will see it. Our malware removal team is extremely busy-they don't have time to hunt through the various forums looking for topics which ask for help. It makes it easier to help YOU and others when everything is centralized.

#4 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,696 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:58 PM

Posted 15 March 2008 - 11:37 PM

Hello Deeds33 and welcome to BC :flowers:

I understand your frustration. In order to be sure that we are providing correct disinfection procedures, please let us know what your operating system is: Windows XP, Vista, etc.

What security programs do you have installed? Please name them.

In your other thread, Billy advised you to run How to remove WinReanimator

Let us know if you were able to do this, and if so please post the MalwareBytes log.

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users