Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

0x80072ee7 Error....help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rosebud1773

Rosebud1773

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:42 PM

Posted 13 March 2008 - 11:22 AM

I'm having multiple issues with my computer lately.... My windows updates fail. I get the little yellow shield in my panel with 0% percent downloads and can not access the silly thing. When I try to access the windows updates site, I get a message that pops up telling me that 'null' cannot be found. Then the site tells me I have error 0x80072EE7. I've followed all the instructions I can find, run around in circles with it and nothing has worked. Something I stumbled on before this site said that my Internet Explore was running without add-ons. I've tried fixing that, doesn't help....works fine in normal internet access, but the instant it tries to pull up the windows update site....no add-ons, no ActiveX Control. I've been at this for almost 24 hours. This problems of no updates has been ongoing for 2 months, but I only just found out about the ActiveX... What do I do now.....????

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Falu

Falu

• Security Colleague
  • 3,001 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:42 PM

Posted 13 March 2008 - 11:35 AM

Hi Rosebud1773, :thumbsup:

Maybe thgis site will help: You may receive an "Error 0x80072EE2," "Error 0x80072EE7," "Error 0x80072EFD," "Error 0x80072F76," or "Error 0x80072F78" error message when you try to use the Windows Update Web site or the Microsoft Update Web site

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users