Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

For anyone who believes in psychic power. . .

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wiseacre

wiseacre

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:56 PM

Posted 16 March 2005 - 07:43 PM

. . .please no bad energy though. Here's a great website for those that are into it:
http://www.dreamthread.com/newsletter.html

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:56 AM

Posted 16 March 2005 - 09:00 PM

Very good website!

ALERT: Warning Signs
On Sunday, Feb. 29th I caught the last few minutes of a news segment about a large group of black-tailed spinner sharks, over one hundred, that had been spotted just off the Florida shore.  Normally these sharks migrate in the opposite direction at the beginning of winter, but this time they came surprisingly close to shore and late in the season.  The public was warned to stay out of the water and it made a seemingly interesting and innocent news piece to fill some airtime.  My heart dropped, however when I saw the aerial view of the sharks underwater as I immediately remembered a similar sighting on August 15, 2001 in Florida and remembered how after 911, I had put the earlier sighting of the sharks into the perspective that sharks were there to warn us all. Our shark brothers warned us just weeks before 911 of predators on the loose, terrorists who would destroy the World Trade Center and who were part of a huge group ready to strike at any time.  In my opinion as a clairvoyant, they have now come again to warn us of eminent danger- Read more...

Interesting... very interesting to what happens, who knows?

(a little off-topic:) Personally I think if the terrorists ever strike america it most likely be in 2005 because one thing, they are stupid enough to do anything within 2 years of the first attack, and surely they aren't dumb enought to do anything in 2004 because of all our security on 9/11 of every year and every major holiday. What they will probably do is a biochemical attack, like the government has been afraid of. My best guess of what they will do is 1.) poision our water supply 2.) poision our food supply 3.) or something along these lines.

Edited by yanowhiz, 16 March 2005 - 09:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users