Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi There

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 foot

foot

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:05 PM

Posted 12 March 2008 - 05:54 PM

Hi all. My nickname is foot because I have size fifteen feet. I've been told that anyone who would shine my shoes for a quarter, would paint a battleship for a buck and a half! Ha Ha. I'm a self taught computer nerd who builds his own machines, and I own a lawn care business in Florence Alabama for a living. I'll be posting a hijack this logfile in the appropriate place shortly as I'm trying to fix my wife's computer. I've been a Liftboat Captain for the oil and gas industry, and for a few years was a offshore employment job finder. I grew up and lived most of my life near Biloxi, Mississippi, But after Hurricane Katrina, we moved to my wife's hometown in Alabama, outside the Bullseye zone. I'm 50 years young and since my wife has MS, her couputer is her connection to much of the world, so when her machine isn't working well, nobody's happy, especially me. Anyway, thanks for being here and I hope this short intro will suffice for my first post. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,257 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:05 PM

Posted 12 March 2008 - 06:52 PM

Happy greetings and a cute puppy to you foot! :thumbsup:

Always a pleasure to meet another "bigfoot" like myself. Also a fifteen footer here. (that sounds a little odd when said out loud, doesn't it?) I also used to work in the oil industry, though in an entirely different (as in slow, painful death of my soul different) capacity.

When you're through with your HJT log, be sure to poke around the other forums for a while.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users