Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PLEASE HELP ME!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RedneckxxxDream

RedneckxxxDream

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:03 PM

Posted 16 March 2005 - 06:54 PM

I have been trying to figure out how to burn a cd for the past two days now and I am now to the point where I am getting ready to rip my hair out because I am so aggravated. I have HP CD Writer Plus and when I click on that the welcome screen asks me what kind of cd I want to make and I click on audio and then a box comes up and tells me to click the files and add them to the list to burn so I click on my documenst and then click on Music which is where they are stored. And when I click on music none of my files are in there, but when I just click on my documenst that is on my desktop and go to music they are in there, but they're not in there when I'm doing in through HP CD Writer Plus. But then I just go to the regular menu in the HP CD Writer Plus I click on audio cd and my music files are there, but then I try to drag it to my burn list and it says I can't do that because I need to use a WAV file.............. WHATEVER THAT IS!!! I always burn data cds with my HP CD Writer Plus because I put my digital pictures on cds but for some reason I can't do audio unless I have a WAV file which I don't I only have MP3's. But then I tried to do it through wiindows media player and I'll have my list already and I'll click copy cd.............. but OH NO............. IT CAN'T CREATE EASY CD ENGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHATEVER THAT MEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I have burned cds a while back with both the mess but now I can't. So if you think you can help me please do.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RedneckxxxDream

RedneckxxxDream
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:03 PM

Posted 16 March 2005 - 07:03 PM

oh yeah and to sum it up if you can't help me out please atleast tell me how to turn a file into a wav file

#3 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:03 PM

Posted 17 March 2005 - 01:31 AM

I'm not familiar with CD Writer Plus, but you can use Audacity, to convert .mp3 to .wav

Webopedia
.wav - The format for storing sound in files developed jointly by Microsoft and IBM. Support for WAV files was built into Windows 95 making it the de facto standard for sound on PCs. WAV sound files end with a .wav extension and can be played by nearly all Windows applications that support sound.

Edited by tg1911, 17 March 2005 - 01:32 AM.

MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users