I would like you to run a scan with SUPERAntiSpyare in Safe Mode
. Please be sure it is updated.
· Under Configuration
, click the Preferences
· Click the Scanning Control
· Under Scanner Options
make sure the following are checked:
- Close browsers before scanning
- Scan for tracking cookies
- Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
o Please leave the others unchecked.
o Click the Close
button to leave the control center screen.
Reboot into Safe Mode
· On the main screen, under Scan for Harmful Software
click Scan your computer
· On the left check C:\Fixed Drive
· On the right, under Complete Scan
, choose Perform Complete Scan
· Click Next
to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
· After the scan is complete a summary box will appear. Click OK
· Make sure everything in the white box has a check next to it, then click Next
· It will quarantine what it found and if it asks if you want to reboot, click Yes
Reboot into Normal Mode
· To retrieve the removal information for me please do the following:
o After reboot, double-click the SUPERAntispyware icon on your desktop.
o Click Preferences
. Click the Statistics/Logs
o Under Scanner Logs
, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
o It will open in your default text editor (such as Notepad/Wordpad).
o Please highlight everything in the notepad, then right-click and choose copy.
· Click close and close again to exit the program.
Please post the log in your next reply.