Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greats From Chile! A Man Who Dosnt Know Protect His Pc!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ivo Herrera

Ivo Herrera

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:53 PM

Posted 10 March 2008 - 09:53 PM

Hello masters.

My name is Ivo Herrera, actor, from Chile. 29 years old and with internet two weeks ago... pc infected 10 days ago.

I come here searching a solution to my pc problem. I am not a old man but my life has not been to close to the pcs. Internet was to me a way of fun and work from my offices, nothing more.

Now, i need your skills cause i made a mistake and my pc is sick. I would like to be able to make any action or gift to thank to the people who can help us in this situation... but with lucky i can send mails with jokes and dont have money... remember, i am an actor.

The most importants links to me are gmail, hattrick.org, ht-arena.com, alltid.org, huggies.com, terra.cl...

I hate the pages about cooking, zodiac and spam. Sometimes i like to see anothers way of web.

Greats from Chile!!! my town is called Quillota, has no translating to english.

ByeŞ ;P

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Tomo2

Tomo2

• Members
  • 402 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:53 AM

Posted 11 March 2008 - 03:15 AM

Hello Ivo Herrera and welcome to BC! :thumbsup:
It is amazing to see people from all over the world coming together at one site. The language barrier is a very small one these days. Enjoy the forums!

L&P, World Famous in New Zealand since ages ago!
Posted Image
Avast! Antivirus : Spybot S&D : Trend Micro Housecall : Hosts file : HiJack This
Don't be too open minded - your brains will fall out

#3 Ivo Herrera

Ivo Herrera
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:53 PM

Posted 14 March 2008 - 11:02 PM

Mr. Tomo2

I write to say "Thank You", the link that you put in my another topic was a really help in my problem.

How could i see that it works? when i changed the image in my desk, the picture doesn t dissapeared; now i can see the face of my little son in it.

Is it good? cause i am scanning in this right moment sith Karspesky to found some virus in my pc.

Thanks once again... i dont know if i will follow coming to this forum continually because have to little time to travel in internet; anyway i must say that i saw a lot of topcis very interesting.

Good luck!!! And force to All backs!!! I knew that the next world cup rugby will be in you country, i wish you be able to assist and see the matches alive. Anyway i like football soccer, and my favourite team (my religion) is Colo-Colo of Chile.

See you!!! ;P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users