Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Have A C:\windows\win32st.exe Please Helpr Me!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ivo Herrera

Ivo Herrera

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:19 PM

Posted 10 March 2008 - 09:37 PM

Hello friends. I have got the next problem. I buyed internet service and had installed Nor 32, but... i did not reloaded from the internet, so i got a virus.

After this, i installed ad-ware and spyboot. This programs found some boots and infected programs and deteleted. But in my screen appears a warning saying that my pc is still infected. Infected by a spyware, like this:

"WARNING YOU `RE IN DANGER

YOUR COMPUTER IS INFECTED WITH SPYWARE....." I wont write the following words, sorry ;P

I installed the best anti-virus that my friends could say me, the Kaspersky.

When finally i could install this software and, after three days, reloaded from internet, appeared the next little window:

"not-virus:Hoax.Win32.Renos.oi

:

c:\windows\win32st.exe"

Kaspersky says that needs a special desinfection proceed and have to re-start the pc. I have done it twice but i doesnt work. In this moment Kaspersky is scanning my pc and founded 13 "archivos" (this word is in my language, spanish, i dont know how to say it in english) with problems.

Is it possible that anyone in this forum give me a hand to be able to finish wiht this problem? Really it is very important to me cause this Pc is the principal way of work for my wife and for me too. I am an actor who works making proyects and teaching in a lot of places in my town; my wife is a social asistence and needs use the mail form our home every day.

In the topic of presentation i will write about us, like a way of say thanks for any help.

Sorry for my poor english, and thanx for anyone who makes the action of help us.

Greats from Chile.

Bye! ;P

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Tomo2

Tomo2

• Members
  • 402 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:19 PM

Posted 11 March 2008 - 03:07 AM

win32st.exe is a Trojan installed with the rogue anti-spyware program Spyburner. Read This for info.
If you do have this program installed Here are the instructions for removing it.
Hope that helps!

Edited by Tomo2, 11 March 2008 - 03:07 AM.

L&P, World Famous in New Zealand since ages ago!
Posted Image
Avast! Antivirus : Spybot S&D : Trend Micro Housecall : Hosts file : HiJack This
Don't be too open minded - your brains will fall out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users