Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Drift City

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheYoda

TheYoda

• Members
  • 466 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:06 PM

Posted 10 March 2008 - 09:03 PM

Has anyone heard of, played, and/or is playing the free game, Drift City?

Just some thoughts and discussion would be nice. :thumbsup:

Regards,
TheYoda

"A coward dies a thousand times before his death. The valiant never taste of death but once." -William Shakespeare

Fold for your future...Help us find a cure.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:06 PM

Posted 13 March 2008 - 06:48 PM

I played it for a bit. It was alright, but I got bored of it fast. It's like a racing mmorpg. You level up and get new cars and parts. Also, you even have an inventory bag and you level up. I think it's a pretty good idea. You do missions to progress through the story and you can also race other players. You form groups (I forget if they're called clans, guilds, or whatever), and you can have parties of I think 3 or 4 people to do missions and other things.

Edited by Sterling14, 13 March 2008 - 06:48 PM.

"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

#3 TheYoda

TheYoda
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 466 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:06 PM

Posted 13 March 2008 - 09:31 PM

Yeah i got a lvl 66, im kinda addicted. It's free too, so i have no reason not to be lol. And their called crews (racing game, makes sense, dont it? lol). Whats cool now is they added Channel Battle a month or so ago, which is that crews (mostly higher level crews, like the one im in) can compete to own Channels (there are 10, 8 regular, 2 major) and earn a percentage of the money from the gas stations). They also added a few more cars including v9 nevera (the Ferrari Enzo), v6 nova (mazda RX8), adn teh v6 atoka (weird lookin acura).

you should come back and try it again lol, i think its awesome.

Regards,
TheYoda

"A coward dies a thousand times before his death. The valiant never taste of death but once." -William Shakespeare

Fold for your future...Help us find a cure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users