Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Philipino Prison

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Klinkaroo

Klinkaroo

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:58 AM

Posted 10 March 2008 - 03:46 PM

Gotta love how they run their prisons down there... I read some articles that the violence rate really decreases once this was introduced

Mix of Soulja boy and MC Hammer

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ucanfixit

ucanfixit

• Members
  • 144 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:58 PM

Posted 10 March 2008 - 04:03 PM

Tht is a funny video but I think the Phillipino Prison System's ideas for rehabilitation would only prepare the inmates for a spot in a future Michael Jackson video... and we think our prisons are overcrowded?

#3 Klinkaroo

Klinkaroo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2008 - 04:41 PM

I guess... but we can't really say we are really rehabilitating our inmates any better... other then high school and college classes in the prison... they basically turn their thumbs around each other, what tv and sleep and eat... Like what are they doing when they get yard time... not much...

My personal opinion is that the prisons should be run like some of those military prisons for military personnel where you have inspections every morning, drill classes, spotless boots, shining shower drains... I know trough contacts a couple of people who went through the Canadian military detention barracks in Edmonton and I can honestly say that we won't have any problems with them again... So scared about going back...

#4 ucanfixit

ucanfixit

• Members
  • 144 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:58 PM

Posted 10 March 2008 - 06:36 PM

Most times, there is nothing funny about prison; however, at least these guys gave us a good laugh!

#5 Klinkaroo

Klinkaroo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2008 - 07:00 PM

At least they are doing some good for the community :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users