Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi I'm New Here

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 enjoku

enjoku

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:37 PM

Posted 10 March 2008 - 03:33 AM

I'm glad I found out about this forum hopefully I get a lot of info here.

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 john6457

john6457

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:37 PM

Posted 10 March 2008 - 05:21 AM

hi, im here too, don't know what im doing, im leaving, be back?????????
It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong
"No Matter what you do there will be critics."
"All that changes in history is the name we give things." -Harry Truman
"You never see the bad days in a photo album but it's those days that get us from one happy snapshot to the next."
"There is dignity in suffering; nobility in pain; but failure is a salted wound, that burns and burns again!"
"You can't free a bird if it ain't gunna fly. You can't live a life if you don't ask "Why?"
"There are people I would take a bullet for and people I would like to put a bullet in." --Benji (Good Charlotte)
"Death is instant, Pain will end, glory is forever"
"The power to believe in yourself, is the power to change fate"
"We must hang together, or surely we shall hang separately" -- Benjamin Franklin
"Do not envy the one you admire most, instead, try to make yourself one that can be envied"
"Sinning wouldn't be so popular if it's wages were paid immediately"
"Everyone has music in them. Only the talented have the ability to share it with the rest of the world"
"TO PLANT A GARDEN IS TO BELIEVE IN TOMORROW"
"If God didn't want me to do it he would have stopped me"
"Choose security over freedom, You will have neither."
"Give God a chuckle, Make plans."
"The good news is that you may have created my past and screwed up my present but you have no control over my future."
"You Don't Know Me, David Klass"
In the Bible, John 8:32 The early bird gets the worm Interpretation: Do not hinder your own actions or the actions of others to spite someone
Wide ears and short tongue are the best

Everyone wants to go to heaven but no-one wants to die It's not the size of the boat Repeating a lie doesn't make that lie true If you can't join them, beat them
Keep your eyes on the sun and you will not see the shadows Like father like son Variant: Ask and ye shall receive
Love is blind You can't run with the hare and hunt with the hounds Alternative: Red sky at night: sailor's delight Red sky in the morning: sailor take warning Rule #1: Mom is always right Rule #2: If Mom is wrong, refer to rule #1
Noblesse oblige A 1000 miles journey starts with a single step It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all He that will steal an egg will steal an ox
Every dog has his day Anonymous Butter is gold in the morning, silver at noon, lead at night Where there's a will there's a way Nor pot to piss out in (variant of neither a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out)
Heaven protects children, sailors and drunken men Golf is a good walk spoilt Mark Twain Don't judge a book by its cover Possible Interpretation: Never give up
Desperate times call for desperate measures What you see is what you get Those who play bowls must look out for rubbers What goes up must come down
Girls will be Girls Never put off till (until) tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow But an unwatched kettle over boils! Pain is only weakness leaving the body US Marines proverb
Wide ears and short tongue are the best God blesses a drunk Like father like son Possible Interpretation: If something is good for one person, it is good for everyone; He's all hat and no cattle See this page in Answerscom
Keep your eyes on the sun and you will not see the shadows
Like father like son
His hormones took over and his body seemed to have a mind of its own (blossem)

#3 Tomo2

Tomo2

• Members
  • 402 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:37 AM

Posted 11 March 2008 - 02:50 AM

Hi there guys and welcome to BC forums! :thumbsup:

L&P, World Famous in New Zealand since ages ago!
Posted Image
Avast! Antivirus : Spybot S&D : Trend Micro Housecall : Hosts file : HiJack This
Don't be too open minded - your brains will fall out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users