Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Snow

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:21 PM

Posted 10 March 2008 - 12:03 AM

I hate snow as many of you probably do. Here is a new topic dedicated to awesome pictures of Snow piled up or pictures of snow you had to shovel or concur! Or share your most amazing snow experience.

Here is my library of snow pictures from March 8,9, and 10th 2008.

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/yanowhiz/Snow/

Also, please no politics please.

Mods: If this is too repetitive, just go head and delete the old or or this one.

Edit: Sorry for the really repetitive subtitle, just now noticed it. Sorry for the really repetitive subtitle, just now noticed it. :thumbsup:

Edit: Moved topic to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

Edited by Animal, 10 March 2008 - 12:18 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Corie

Corie

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 PM

Posted 10 March 2008 - 12:35 PM

I dont have any pictures but I live Right by louisville, KY and we got alot also. I think around 11 Inches, it was pretty cool though. Got to go sledding, ect... :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users