Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adobe Photoshop Elements And Adobe Reader

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Swordman

Swordman

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 PM

Posted 08 March 2008 - 11:54 PM

I use both Adobe Reader 8 and Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0. Whenever I open a pdf document, it always defaults to the Adobe Photoshop Elements. Is there a way to change the default so it opens with Adobe Reader? Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 alumbagh

alumbagh

• Members
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:21 AM

Posted 09 March 2008 - 09:32 AM

Navigate to where you store your pdf files.
Right click on one of these files and a dialogue will open inviting you to nominate which prog you wish to open that file.
In that dialogue, scroll down to "choose a program", when that opens, scroll to Adobe Reader, click on that and then click on "always use this program to open this type pf file"
Click ok out of that, problem should be solved. 

#3 Swordman

Swordman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 PM

Posted 09 March 2008 - 01:06 PM

Thank you. I knew there was an answer but couldn't figure it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users