Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please Help! Win32.tiny.abk And Virtumonde...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jricker

jricker

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:45 PM

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:26 PM

Please! Help me! I have NO IDEA how in the world this stuff got on my computer but I have symantec antivirus, lavasoft ad aware AND Spybot Search and Destroy.. all sorts of firewalls and scanners running and somehow, the other day, my spybot says that is has found all of this stuff.. it deletes everything except for Win32.Tiny.abk and Virtumonde... I noticed also around this same time there are 4 generic Trojan viruses in my symantec quarantine... so they aren't hurting anyone, but I still don't like them being on my computer. My Windows explorer keeps randomly shutting down and telling me that it is not allowing some sort of data logger to run. This is my first real experience with anything like this on my personal computer, since I try to be careful. I have ran HijackThis and have the log available... can someone PLEASE help me??? Please? :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,907 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:45 PM

Posted 08 March 2008 - 11:10 PM

Hello jricker and welcome to BC :flowers:

In order to provide you with proper disinfection instructions, we need some additional information.

What is your operating system: Windows XP, Vista, etc.?

Did you try running your scans in Safe Mode?

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users