Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Password problems!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bloodybrokndrems

bloodybrokndrems

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:16 PM

Posted 15 March 2005 - 09:20 PM

Hey ive got this huge problem.......this is no joke my dad decided to set passwords on all the admin profiles and hes a shift worker and so he set them and forgot them then i told him theres a way around it by going into safe mode and getting in the main admin profile guess what he did put as password on that too!!!so now we cant delete old programs like the huge photoshop cs 180 mb its huge and my computers getting slow we got around not being able to download and installing programs by using mozilla to download and install it so yeah!!! :thumbsup: so if theres a way to reset the admin pass's then can you please tell me im not trying to hack or anything i just want to fix this problem he said if i found a way ity would be ok!!!

Jordan

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bloodybrokndrems

bloodybrokndrems
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:16 PM

Posted 15 March 2005 - 09:26 PM

oh yeah i have windows xp pro and im able to install progams!!!

#3 cooldudenz

cooldudenz

• Members
  • 250 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:16 PM

Posted 15 March 2005 - 11:06 PM

I can uninstall and install programs on a guest account wif no admin rights, but it migh tb settings on my comp. I cant help with your problem sorry but try google.com if no one eles can help.

#4 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:16 PM

Posted 16 March 2005 - 12:39 AM

PasswordCracker.com
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users