Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 amppyou

amppyou

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:37 AM

Posted 07 March 2008 - 08:50 PM

Hi, just here seeking some help with a malware issue. just thought i'd introduce myself first. Running a Dell Inspiron 700m laptop. Windows XP professional. i'm looking forward to getting help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 david28

david28

Forum Member

• Banned
  • 1,614 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:07 AM

Posted 07 March 2008 - 10:57 PM

Hello amppyou and :) to Bleeping Computer, a very user friendly community that is willing to help. :cool:

:thumbsup: To familiarize yourself with Bleeping Computer and how it works, I recommend that you check out New User Orientation.

:flowers: You may want to check out the Tutorials section of Bleeping Computer as you may find these very useful.

Just one more thing, I recommend that you post your malware problem in the Am I Infected? What do I do? forum.

So, once again, Welcome to Bleeping Computer, we are a very friendly community and willing to help with any problems that you have and once again, don't hesitate to post on the forums, as that is what they are there for. :trumpet:

Enjoy your stay! :inlove:

Regards,
David.

#3 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,493 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:37 PM

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:03 PM

Welcome to the forum amppyou, you're in good hands with our HJT Team
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users