Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Nodns.exe

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tako8

tako8

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:15 AM

Posted 06 March 2008 - 01:58 AM

I'm running 32 bit Windows Vista and every few months I go through and delete programs that I have installed, but not used in a while. As I was going through my "Program and Features" I found a program that was named "NoDNS". I tried removing by clicking on it to delete, but it gave me the message, "You do not have sufficient access to uninstall NoDNS. Please contact your system administrator."

I ran AntiVir and removed some Trojan/Malware issues that I had, but the "NoDNS" is still there. It seems like NoDNS.exe is a trojan file, but I haven't seen anything funny happening to my computer. If someone can help me remove that file before it crashes my computer that would be appreciated.

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 figgis41

figgis41

• Members
  • 801 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:15 AM

Posted 06 March 2008 - 07:53 AM

hi,,,take a look at this
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/startups/N....exe-22189.html

then post all this info and as much detail off your problem and your pc specs in the "am i infected and what should i do" part in the forums lobby of this site, and some one will be along to offer help,,, please be patient as you can imagen there very busy,,, good luck
Figgis,,,, LUFC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users