Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows On A Usb Stick?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 aommaster

aommaster

I !<3 malware

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,294 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:43 PM

Posted 09 August 2008 - 10:52 PM

Reminds me of a program called MojoPak

My website: http://aommaster.com
unite_blue.png
Please do not send me PM's requesting for help. The forums are there for a reason : )
If I am helping you and do not respond to your thread for 48 hours, please send me a PM

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#17 Lakaya

Lakaya

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:43 AM

Posted 11 August 2008 - 02:31 PM

but i do that now. my key chain has a 2 gig flash that has a copy of every business file I have ever re-created (as the created ones got lost in a crash a while back) while I was at it, I put my start up disk and other important things....like my nortons on a separate usb flash and its in a safe place marked as emergency only. just nice that new stuff will come out with it already like that, but its been a boon. when I save something i save it to the flash first the hard drive next and then when i have to take off to staples to print something, i dnt have to 'go and save it to the flash as it is already there. my favorite software is saved for back up as cd's can scratch and disk....pratically dont exist anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users