Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need You Help!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 skamp2

skamp2

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:51 PM

Posted 04 March 2008 - 03:50 PM

Hello everyone

Looking at a computer on newegg. It's a CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra 7200 Athlon.
The machine has 19 reviews written on it all good,one confusing review though. The review which is the newest to be posted says. the first 18 people who reviewed this PC had a 1 megabyte card? Don't know what poster meant by this but would like to find out before making purchase. Was hoping you could check the specs. on this thing and see if you know what he's talking about.
I tried posting up a link to this computer but it did not work.
The best I can do is tell you it's at newegg and it's the one with 20 egg review. hope you can clear this up for me.Thank You

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 skamp2

skamp2
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2008 - 04:30 PM

Hello everyone

Looking at a computer on newegg. It's a CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra 7200 Athlon.
The machine has 19 reviews written on it all good,one confusing review though. The review which is the newest to be posted says. the first 18 people who reviewed this PC had a 1 megabyte card? Don't know what poster meant by this but would like to find out before making purchase. Was hoping you could check the specs. on this thing and see if you know what he's talking about.
I tried posting up a link to this computer but it did not work.
The best I can do is tell you it's at newegg and it's the one with 20 egg review. hope you can clear this up for me.Thank You

Man is this a dead site or do people here just don't help newbs?

#3 Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Bleeping Lurker...

• Members
  • 1,259 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:23 AM

You sometimes have to wait awhile for an answer, not everybody is here all the time. I looked at the computer and the review said the first 18 reviews were from computers with a Gigabyte Board, motherboard. I now comes with an Asus board. I can not tell you if this board is better than the Gigabyte but Asus does put out good boards, last I heard... :thumbsup:
"The nine most feared words in the english language, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help'..."
Ronald Reagan

#4 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,123 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:51 PM

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:42 PM

Looks like a solid computer. What games are you intending on playing with it?
Chad Mockensturm 
Network Engineer
Certified CompTia Network +, A +

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users