Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Howdy!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ripkenfan86

ripkenfan86

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:48 AM

Posted 04 March 2008 - 03:26 PM

Hi, I'm Mike. I'll introduce myself in a very consise but informational manner. I'm 21. I am a major nerd, especially in computers and cell phones. However, I'm great with the hard and intricate stuff (and am still studying a lot of it for career advancement), but if you give me a simple IE issue to handle, it will take three days, lots of studying, and some visits to this forum. I finally registered at long last.

I play guitar and I'm a decent singer. I am deep into country music. Taylor Swift is my dream girl. I met her last October and she was such a sweetheart. I go to at least six concerts a year because I have nothing better to do and it definately creates my mood for the month. I love to play pool, so there is a bar near my house I go to in order to play. I'm not much into the excessive drinking scene, but I love pool, especially against someone who is into the excessive drinking scene. They are easier and easier to beat as the night wears on.

I work full time as a corporate sales representative for an auto parts store. I also work part time as a freelancer (writing and editing all sorts of articles and related products for all sorts of people, companies and publications, designing, web content, and much more) and run a little dinky eBay business. I love pretty much everything I do and I still have plenty of time for fun.

I'm also single now. Ladies in the Maryland area that like ambitious, talented computer nerds, send me a message!

Well, that's pretty much the basics of everything you will ever need to know about me. Any questions? Ask.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:48 AM

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:10 PM

Welcome aboard ripkenfan86

I love country music too. My latest favorite is Lady Antebellum. Love the vocals!

Thanks for joining ... enjoy :thumbsup:

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users