Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problems Logging In To Email Via Orange.co.uk

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tinacam

tinacam

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:27 AM

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:38 PM

This is my first time on this forum, so hello. :flowers:

I have been having problems logging on to my email account via orange.co.uk on my work computer. It was all fine up until a week ago, but now it will not work. When I log in with the correct information it just brings me back to the login screen.

I have phoned orange support, and did all they suggested (use email01.orange.co.uk, or 02,03 etc) but nothing works.

I can pick my emails up @ home no probs and can pick them up via orange.co.uk from home too. It's just from my work computer.

This is using XP Prof and IE6.

Please can anyone help?

Thank You. Tina :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ucanfixit

ucanfixit

• Members
  • 144 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:27 AM

Posted 04 March 2008 - 01:14 PM

Tina,

Your IT people should be able to assist you in fixing this issue. After all, it is your work computer; correct? And besides, many of the possible fixes would be dependent on the specific requirements of your mail server which are unknown to this forum.

#3 ruby1

ruby1

a forum member

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:27 AM

Posted 04 March 2008 - 03:28 PM

orange sign in is this where you try to log in?

you may noitce it has a padlock on it?

it is quite possible as it is a works computer they have restricted your access?

you need to speak TO your I.T .dept ; if you need access to the address at work FOR work they may allow it; if not that may bar it Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users