Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Trayapp.msi?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_SouthernDiva.net_*

Guest_SouthernDiva.net_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:31 AM

I know that Trayapp.msi has something to do with my HP Printer and that I probably need to insert the HP disk. Little problem....I can't find my HP Printer installation disk. I don't know how all of a sudden the trayapp.msi went missing. Any suggestions on how to elminate the problem without the disk?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:43 AM

You currently have an open Hijack This log.

Please do not make any changes to your computer until the HJT team
declares your computer free of infection. Changes, including any attempted repairs, will make your computer to be different than displayed in the log you posted and therefore make your log inaccurate.

After your malware issue is resolved, we can work on the issue posted here.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 04 March 2008 - 11:53 AM.

#3 Guest_SouthernDiva.net_*

Guest_SouthernDiva.net_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 04 March 2008 - 02:04 PM

Well what I did was a system restore. I restored my computer back to the day before I downloaded the virus. Would you like me to run a new Hijack report?

#4 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:06:24 AM

Posted 04 March 2008 - 02:25 PM

Did you run system restore AFTER you posted the log?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users