Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Google Won't Let Me In

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 flyeguy

flyeguy

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:06 AM

Posted 03 March 2008 - 12:15 AM

every time i go to Google,eneter a topic & click on search,i get this page.

We're sorry...

... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.

If you're continually receiving this error, you may be able to resolve the problem by deleting your Google cookie and revisiting Google. For browser-specific instructions, please consult your browser's online support center.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.

i've ran all my spyware/virus checks,deleted & reinstalled Google,but still get this message.
this is the only app i have problems with,can access my email etc with no problems.
i've never ,ever had this problem before.any suggestions?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 03 March 2008 - 12:23 AM

Did you delete the Google cookie?
In fact, clear your cache. Then try again.

You mentioned that you "deleted & reinstalled Google"-what exactly did you delete and reinstall?
What browser are you using?

#3 flyeguy

flyeguy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 03 March 2008 - 06:27 PM

i was getting the same message in all my browsers,KMeleon,IE7,Firefox.
however today,no problem!went to the Google site,typed in my request,bingo!
go figure!
many thanx for your help.appreciate it.
no doubt i'll be back.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users