Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I'm baaack. I used to be ParaNoid.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 StillParanoid

StillParanoid

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:15 AM

Posted 14 March 2005 - 05:01 PM

It's a long story, but I haven't been able to get anywhere on the net since about the last time I was here, about the time I first discovered "my problem".

I will describe what's been happening in one of the other forums. But for now I'll Just say, Happy to be back. Hope I can maintain contact. This is the first e-mailing I have done in a couple of months. If I disappear, It won't be because I'm not interested.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 phawgg

phawgg

Learning Daily

• Members
  • 4,543 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:15 AM

Posted 14 March 2005 - 05:05 PM

While you still can ...
before the sky falls, as it will. QUICK. Grab an email addy. Hold on for dear life!!

Post like crazy, and we'll try to help.

Oh, and RELAX, we are working with bleeping computers, after all.

Good to see you have been able to post, StillParanoid !!

Click this to "fast track" a log report to the right place because it might help to rule out malware as the problem, or identify it so we can help you get rid of it once and for all.

Edited by phawgg, 14 March 2005 - 05:08 PM.

patiently patrolling, plenty of persisant pests n' problems ...

#3 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:15 AM

Posted 14 March 2005 - 06:03 PM

:thumbsup:
Sorry to hear of the problems!
Enjoy your stay!

0 user(s) are reading this topic