Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greeting Card Software

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 La Princess

La Princess

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:42 AM

Posted 14 March 2005 - 03:08 PM

First, I am sorry I don't remember where had this question/post before. :flowers: But I bought the Hallmark Card Studio Deluxe 2, from a software outlet, it is an oldr version but still serves my purposes and is easy on my limited income. It has a "Buy More" section where more collections can be purchased. I really really want the Shoebox greeting collection (100+ cards) You call the number and give them the code (which changes everytime you go there) pay them and then they will give you the key code to one you want. I called the company and of course the phone is disconnected all "contacts" don't help because it is an older version.
When I did this post before it was suggested I do a google search which I have for days....this has now become a mission for/to me (hopefully not a "Mission Impossible :trumpet: ) I have done so many serches I am :) and :inlove: . Is there a way that maybe I could try to find someone that has it already and do it that way somehow? Already tried ebay.....nothing. How about breaking the key :thumbsup: :cool:
TYIA

La Princess :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,614 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:42 AM

Posted 16 March 2005 - 05:08 PM

Even though the phone is disconnected, cracking the software would still be illegal so we cant help you there.

Have you tried calling hallmark and seeing if there is a new number?

#3 La Princess

La Princess
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  

Posted 16 March 2005 - 09:20 PM

First I apologize for even suggesting such an action I am so ashamed of myself :thumbsup: :flowers: I plead insanity and am guilty of very very bad behavior. I hope that all of you especially you Grinler, for my actions. Please?

La Princess

#4 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,614 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2005 - 10:49 AM

No need to apologize :thumbsup: We all think those thoughts once in a while.

Have you tried calling em?

#5 La Princess

La Princess
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2005 - 04:36 PM

I have and they said that they didn't sell individual software :thumbsup: and had no information on the company that was selling it...and since it was an older version they couldn't help. Seemed to only want to sell a newer version when I asked if it was included in a/the newest version was told that they didn't know. ???? Hallmark is also outsorcing their tech support....had trouble trying to understand and had to ask to them to repeat many times because I couldn't understand what they said/asked....it was a strong accent...like when calling Dell. :flowers:

Thank you Grinler,

La Princess

#6 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,614 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2005 - 07:56 PM

Thats drives me nuts...i know the feeling. I wish I could help you more on it...google around. The answer is somewhere :thumbsup:

#7 La Princess

La Princess
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  

Posted 18 March 2005 - 10:25 PM

Thank you Grinler...I will keep on it....because it has now become an obsession for me......Like you said "The answer is somewhere"
Thank you so much for your time and help Grinler, much appreciated
:thumbsup:

La Princess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users