Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Would This Build Be Good For Gaming, At This Price, And Will The Components Work?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mrplow_1994

mrplow_1994

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:01 PM

Posted 01 March 2008 - 04:49 PM

Okay, so I'm new to the whole system building thing, so I'm really a noob in this area. I do, however, have a very low budget for a new computer, one that's gaming compatible. I just want a lasting upgrade over my current integrated-graphics, pentium 4 dell. Before you think: rip off, this is in Australian dollars, and compared to newegg, everything is very expensive over here. I just want to know that the case, motherboard etc. are all compatible with the parts and that it'll function properly, also whether it's a good rig at the price.
Parts:

Motherboard

CPU

RAM

Graphics Card

Case/PSU

Optical Drive

Hard Drive

If any of the links don't work, tell me and I'll fix it. I really do need to know before the end of March for various reasons, so quick replies would be appreciated.

Cheers.

EDIT: I changed the graphics card to the gddr3 model, heard it improves performance and not much more expensive.

Edited by mrplow_1994, 01 March 2008 - 06:28 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users