Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pz Help Me Remove Cid

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 sraf

sraf

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:23 AM

Posted 01 March 2008 - 12:26 PM

hi, i keep getting popups from CID.. can you plz help me?

tell me what to download, and how to make a logg, so i can post the logg..

plz help me..

the pc is allmost crashing by the popups :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 37,011 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:23 PM

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:11 AM

Hello sraf,

quietman7 has provided you with some initial instructions in your other thread here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/133385/help-me-with-cid-plz/ Also, I asked for some additional information that you have not yet provided. Please respond in that thread. Posting additional topics about the same issue is called double-posting and is not allowed as it can make things confusing for helper and helpee. Thank you for your cooperation.

It is possible that you did not subscribe to your topic. In order to do that, Click on My Controls near the top middle of the page. Scroll down until you see Options on the Left hand side. Click on Email Settings under Options. On the new screen scroll down to Board Preferences. Make sure there is a green check mark in the little white box by this text:

Enable 'Email Notification' by default?
If ticked, choose default type:
Enabling this option will automatically subscribe you to any topic you start or reply to.

In the window by default type: make sure it says immediate email notification.

Please be sure to post the requested information as a reply in your other thread after setting up immediate notification for e-mail.

To avoid confusion, I am closing this topic.

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users