Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Suggestion For Misplaced Topics Thread. And I Have A Question/

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Teenage.Zombiee

Teenage.Zombiee

• Members
  • 831 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:58 AM

Posted 01 March 2008 - 12:48 AM

Too often I notice posts that have been moved to the appropriate forum. Not just for HJT logs, but for hardware questions, software questions and things alike.

I think in every sub forum there should be a pinned topic asking for misplaced links. It would make the forum much more sufficient for those who are looking to help and for help.
Just a thought :thumbsup: :flowers:

Also I've been wondering.
Are people in the HJT team allowed to post in the XP forums and things like that? Or do they have to stick to the HJT logs?

Teenage.Zombiee is back ! :halloween:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Members
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA
  • Local time:12:58 PM

Posted 01 March 2008 - 09:52 AM

I think in every sub forum there should be a pinned topic asking for misplaced links. It would make the forum much more sufficient for those who are looking to help and for help.

The BC Staff already have a system in place for scanning, noting, and moving misposted items.
To place a topic for such in every sub forum would only only increase that work load.

Also I've been wondering.
Are people in the HJT team allowed to post in the XP forums and things like that? Or do they have to stick to the HJT logs?

HJT Team members may post anywhere on the BC. Some do so. Most are just too busy working the HJT forum and the research needed to do that work here on the BC and at other sites also.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Regards,
Koan
The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users