Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wondering On A File

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rangel

rangel

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:19 PM

Posted 29 February 2008 - 06:33 PM

Hello, I'm new and this is my first time posting. Sorry if this is not the right forum to ask this question. I would like to know what this file is "npDSJavaPeer.class". Thanks in advance. Also do this files belong to sun java because i removed java from my pc:
Java.amd
javacypt.dll
javaee.dll
javaprxy.dll
javart.dll
javasup.vxd
msjava.dll
krnjava.avc
adcjavas
adojavas
JavaScripts
Adojavas
Adcjavas
krnjava.avc
DAJAVAC
krnjava.avc
javascpt

Edited by rangel, 29 February 2008 - 07:12 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,987 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:19 PM

Posted 01 March 2008 - 10:40 PM

Hello rangel and welcome to BC :flowers:

In order to know just what the files are, we need to know the complete file path. Note: There are many programs that incorporate Java into the program. If you remove those files, the program won't work properly. On my computer, Open Office, Encyclopedia Brittanica are two examples of programs that have their own Java files. Javascript is NOT Java. These are two different things.

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users