Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Divx Player Will Not Allow Me To Download

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 darrell1

darrell1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 PM

Posted 29 February 2008 - 03:32 AM

I have MacBook running OS10.4.7 I am using mininova and Azueres I have not had any problems opening torrents and downloading avi, mov, divx files. Recently I purchased Divx player and converter. Now when I download a torrent and open it the Divx player opens and states that my file is not supported by Divx and it will not open Azures to download. any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

darrell1

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 addyjane

addyjane

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:31 PM

Posted 08 March 2008 - 09:27 AM

I understand that part of the Divx website/company has closed as of the end of Feb 2008. It may not be the reason for your troubles, but might be a start.

#3 Teenage.Zombiee

Teenage.Zombiee

• Members
  • 831 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:31 AM

Posted 08 March 2008 - 09:59 AM

I have heard about some problems with AVI files downloaded from Azueres.
I have a feeling they are not legit files. Could you ever at any point of time view AVI, MOV or DIVX files?

Teenage.Zombiee is back ! :halloween:

#4 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 PM

Posted 08 March 2008 - 11:43 AM

I understand that part of the Divx website/company has closed as of the end of Feb 2008. It may not be the reason for your troubles, but might be a start.

DIVX closed their viral video site Stage 6 but that shouldn't affect any of their other products.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users