Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Vista

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Advanced beginer

Advanced beginer

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:40 PM

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:12 AM

My C drive has 103 GB total. The factory drive (D) has 8.78 GB total and started brand new with 1.12 free space. The C drive started with 85.5 GB free space right out of the box. (Feb 1) In programs I have added only 250 MB to Drive C. Will someone please inform me as to how Drive C went down so dragicstally with only 250 MD added? And why does the factory drive numbers fluctuate up and down. Somebody PLEASE respond??!!!! My C Drive is down to 76.2 MB.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_Pivopija_*

Guest_Pivopija_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:44 AM

System Restore I think, at this moment I work with XP so I can not give you accurate informations, but to enlarge area on HDD in my laptop I use Tuneup Utilities software to delete my restore files. Try to turn off System Restore on Vista, restart computer then turn on System Restore, maybe it work.

Greetings...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users