1. got PC, just before vista, so it came with XP Media center.
2. purchased vista home premium.
3. installed it as upgrade.
4. installed acer upgrade wizard (application and drivers)
5. ran the wizard, got the welcome screen, "This wizard will guide you through the following configuratin checks and/or changes. click next to continue".
IMPORTANT: the whole upgrade process will take a while to complete. make sure the system is connected to A/C power supply.
6. clicked on NEXT
7. the following files are not present in folder (C:\VistaSW)
ok don't know what's wrong the files are there.
anyway, i ridded all XP. and installed Vista fully without upgrading.
went through the upgrade wizard process, and still the same its stupid.
the files it says aren't present are:
- lifeview LR306 tv tuner card 13.35.02.000
- intel VGA driver 22.214.171.1241
- intel QRT driver 1.6.0000.0
- pronet modem driver 6.12.04
- pronet modem driver 6.12.04 (it lists it twice)
- lifeview LR306 sw encoder 1.4.3353
- realtek high definition audio driver
- nvidia VGA driver for dekstop
- intel HECI driver 126.96.36.1996
as you can see with the uploaded image, what it says is not there is actually there. is there like a way to get it to recognise it???