Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Vista Premium Email Problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 maxie6149

maxie6149

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:16 AM

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:34 PM

I have 32 bit Vista Premium with the Windows Mail that comes with Vista. I have 2 email messages stuck in my INBOX that I cannot move. I can't move them to another folder, nor can I delete them. This has never, ever happened to me before. So, I went surfing and Googling around to all the forums and the one solution that kept coming up will NOT work for me. That is the one where you download and run the MS patch KB941090. I tried 3 times and I keep getting a message that says: "This update does not apply to your system".

I am totally confounded and frustrated. I really tried hard to resolve this on my own to no avail. Can anybody out there please help. Would be most grateful.

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ewrlopa

ewrlopa

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:16 AM

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:37 PM

Maxie

Make sure the hotfix is the 32 or 64 bit version, applicable to your system.

If you still cannot install the package, try the wmutil tool here. http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file/fid,...escription.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users