What kind of network is the computer on?
I do have a couple of different anti-viruses
You should have only ONE
antivirus installed. Having more than one can cause conflicts and a number of odd problems and even leave you open to greater infection than you were before. The two programs will argue with each other over files to scan and will often detect files in the other's databases or quarantine. They could spend all their time moving a file from one AV's quarantine to the other while ignoring everything else. Choose 1
antivirus to keep and uninstall the others.
Don't worry about going into safe mode at this point.
I would like you to run a scan with SUPERAntiSpyware to see what it will find. Since you cannot boot into Safe Mode, do the scan in Normal Mode.
Download and install SUPERAntiSpyware free found here: SUPERAntiSpyware
Be sure to click on the download button to the left, not on the free trial download on the right.
Install it and double-click the icon on your desktop to run it.
· It will ask if you want to update the program definitions, click Yes
· Under Configuration
, click the Preferences
· Click the Scanning Control
· Under Scanner Options
make sure the following are checked:
- Close browsers before scanning
- Scan for tracking cookies
- Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
o Please leave the others unchecked.
o Click the Close
button to leave the control center screen.
· On the main screen, under Scan for Harmful Software
click Scan your computer
· On the left check C:\Fixed Drive
· On the right, under Complete Scan
, choose Perform Complete Scan
· Click Next
to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
· After the scan is complete a summary box will appear. Click OK
· Make sure everything in the white box has a check next to it, then click Next
· It will quarantine what it found and if it asks if you want to reboot, click Yes
Reboot into Normal Mode
· To retrieve the removal information for me please do the following:
o After reboot, double-click the SUPERAntispyware icon on your desktop.
o Click Preferences
. Click the Statistics/Logs
o Under Scanner Logs
, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
o It will open in your default text editor (such as Notepad/Wordpad).
o Please highlight everything in the notepad, then right-click and choose copy.
· Click close and close again to exit the program.
Please post the log in your next reply as well as the answers to the questions at the beginning of the post.