Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Fun Site

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Papakid

Papakid

Guru at being a Newbie

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,522 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 PM

Posted 13 March 2005 - 09:31 PM

Experimental 3d animations that follow mouse movement.

DISCLAIMER:These are Flash animations and you may be required to download and install the latest versions of Macromedia Shockwave. If you don't want Flash/Shockwave running on your system or have problems with these programs do not visit this link. It should also be noted that ActiveX must be enabled.

The home page is also very resource intensive. If you have an older or slow PC it may freeze up on you. The home page maxes out my CPU (1.8 GHz Celeron)

http://www.tekhna3d.com/

The individual animations are not so bad on the CPU. There are eight of them. How interesting and fun they are varies (it is experimental). Here are the links to my three favorites, ranked in order--most favorite first:

tag
kaleido
larry_ik

Anyone got about a weeks worth of time to waste? :thumbsup:

The fate of all mankind, I see

Is in the hands of fools

--King Crimson

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:21 PM

Posted 13 March 2005 - 10:19 PM

that's awsome!

kinda skippy (slow) on my system, yea I have a mobile AMD Athlon(tn) XP2200+ 1.79GHz, 704 MB of RAM, computer :thumbsup: so yea... with 64MB of Video Card right now (my video card ram uses my RAM for my computer) since its a laptop, but anywhoy

thats is so awsome!

#3 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:21 PM

Posted 14 March 2005 - 10:11 AM

That is cool. the speed was fine for me.

#4 cyberfilly

cyberfilly

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:21 PM

Posted 16 March 2005 - 10:10 PM

uhmmmmmmmmmm WOW!
Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users