Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help Me With Cid Plz

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 sraf

sraf

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:19 AM

Posted 27 February 2008 - 01:00 AM

hey, i've read that you helped someone with the anooying CID popup, can you help me to??

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,719 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:01 PM

Hello sraf and welcome to BC :flowers:

In order to provide the proper disinfection directions, we need more information from you.

What is your operating system: Windows XP, Vista, etc.?

What security programs do you have installed?

Are you experiencing any issues besides the CID pop-ups?

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 50,595 posts
  •  

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:33 PM

You can start by uninstalling any of the following program(s) using Add/Remove Programs if they are present. They are often bundled with the malware causing your problems. To do this, go to Start > Settings > Control Panel and double-click on Add/Remove Programs. From within Add/Remove Programs highlight each one and select Remove.

Messenger Plus! Live & Sponsor (CiD)
CiD Help
CiD Manager
Bitdownload
Bitgrabber
BitRol
Download Plugin for Internet Explorer
Get-Torrent
Netpumper
Search Plugin
Torrent101
W3player
WinZix
Zone Media

While uninstalling any of the above, if you are asked for a Verification code, please enter the numbers that appear in the window. When done, be sure to reboot your computer. <- Important!
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#4 sraf

sraf
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 07 March 2008 - 08:24 AM

Hello sraf and welcome to BC :flowers:

In order to provide the proper disinfection directions, we need more information from you.

What is your operating system: Windows XP, Vista, etc.?

What security programs do you have installed?

Are you experiencing any issues besides the CID pop-ups?

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:

ok

i've got NOD32 antivirus.
windows XP

i dont know if i'm axpreciencing any other problems (because the pc is very slow, but I think that is because of CID)

can you tell me what to do, step by step (i'm not very experienced with these things)

and i've deinstalled the programs (it was onle messenger PLUS)

Edited by sraf, 07 March 2008 - 08:25 AM.

#5 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 50,595 posts
  •  

Posted 07 March 2008 - 09:29 AM

i've deinstalled the programs (it was onle messenger PLUS)

Messenger Plus is an add-on for Microsoft's messaging programs Windows Messenger and MSN Messenger but it is not written by Microsoft. Although the program adds features to MSN Messenger, it comes bundled with an optional Sponsor Program provided by C2Media that adds a trojan infection commonly known as lop.com during its installation. There has been a problem since Messenger Plus! first started including the Sponsor Program with users installing it without understanding what the Sponsor Program is, what it does to a user's system, or the privacy implications involved.

Lets do another scan.

Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune & save it to your desktop. DO NOT use yet.
Please download and install SUPERAntiSpyware Free
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and unzip into the program's folder.)
  • Under the "Configuration and Preferences", click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.
  • Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program.
  • Do not run a scan just yet.
Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".

Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
  • Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.
  • Click the Empty Selected button.
  • If you use Firefox browser click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
    If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
  • If you use Opera browser click Opera at the top and choose: Select All
  • Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".

Scan with SUPERAntiSpyware as follows:
  • Launch the program and back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan and click "Next".
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.
When done, let me know how your compute is running.

#6 sraf

sraf
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:12 AM

i've deinstalled the programs (it was onle messenger PLUS)

Messenger Plus is an add-on for Microsoft's messaging programs Windows Messenger and MSN Messenger but it is not written by Microsoft. Although the program adds features to MSN Messenger, it comes bundled with an optional Sponsor Program provided by C2Media that adds a trojan infection commonly known as lop.com during its installation. There has been a problem since Messenger Plus! first started including the Sponsor Program with users installing it without understanding what the Sponsor Program is, what it does to a user's system, or the privacy implications involved.

Lets do another scan.

Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune & save it to your desktop. DO NOT use yet.
Please download and install SUPERAntiSpyware Free
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and unzip into the program's folder.)
  • Under the "Configuration and Preferences", click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.
  • Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program.
  • Do not run a scan just yet.
Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".

Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
  • Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.
  • If you use Firefox browser click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
  • If you use Opera browser click Opera at the top and choose: Select All
  • Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".

Scan with SUPERAntiSpyware as follows:
  • Launch the program and back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan and click "Next".
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.
When done, let me know how your compute is running.

thank you, but i have got 1 problem;

if i run ATF-Cleaner.exe and select all, and ''empty selected'' the program crashes:S
so i tried to do them one by one, but when i try ''all users temp'' the programm also crashes, the rest works fine..
what do i do now?
can I continue?

it probatly will be monday before I respnd (my parents are devorces, we go to my father for the weekend>no problem there:P)

greez

#7 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 50,595 posts
  •  

Posted 07 March 2008 - 05:30 PM

Yes, please continue.

#8 sraf

sraf
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2008 - 11:46 AM

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 03/10/2008 at 05:33 PM

Application Version : 4.0.1154

Core Rules Database Version : 3415
Trace Rules Database Version: 1407

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 01:01:58

Memory items scanned : 210
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 5351
Registry threats detected : 1
File items scanned : 114719
File threats detected : 217

Adware.Lop
[book bows bolt bib] H:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\BONE ABOUT BOOK BOWS\LIST LOCKS.EXE
H:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\BONE ABOUT BOOK BOWS\LIST LOCKS.EXE
H:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\BONE ABOUT BOOK BOWS\GRID DEAD.EXE
H:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\LIST LOCKS.EXE-3B57473B.pf

Adware.Tracking Cookie
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Cookies\stefan@specificclick[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Cookies\stefan@ads.hwigroup[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Cookies\stefan@msnportal.112.2o7[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Cookies\stefan@weborama[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Cookies\stefan@ad.zanox[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Cookies\stefan@atdmt[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Cookies\stefan@tribalfusion[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Cookies\stefan@ad.yieldmanager[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Cookies\inge@2o7[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Cookies\inge@ad.yieldmanager[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Cookies\inge@ad.zanox[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Cookies\inge@advertising[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Cookies\inge@aff.primaryads.co[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Cookies\inge@apmebf[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Cookies\inge@atdmt[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Cookies\inge@bs.serving-sys[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Cookies\inge@cms.ad2click[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Cookies\inge@doubleclick[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Cookies\inge@eas.apm.emediate[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Cookies\inge@ehg-adversitement.hitbox[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Cookies\inge@ehg-cheaptickets.hitbox[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Cookies\inge@fastclick[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Cookies\inge@hitbox[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Cookies\inge@optimost[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Cookies\inge@pacificpoker[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Cookies\inge@partygaming.122.2o7[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Cookies\inge@partypoker[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Cookies\inge@serving-sys[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Cookies\inge@stat.onestat[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Cookies\inge@statcounter[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Cookies\inge@www.adserver5[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Cookies\inge@www.googleadservices[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Cookies\inge@zanox.parship[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Elly\Cookies\elly@2o7[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Elly\Cookies\elly@ad.adtoma[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Elly\Cookies\elly@advert.travlang[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Elly\Cookies\elly@atdmt[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Elly\Cookies\elly@bluestreak[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Elly\Cookies\elly@bs.serving-sys[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Elly\Cookies\elly@c1.zedo[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Elly\Cookies\elly@doubleclick[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Elly\Cookies\elly@m1.webstats4u[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Elly\Cookies\elly@msnportal.112.2o7[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Elly\Cookies\elly@mtrack[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Elly\Cookies\elly@overture[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Elly\Cookies\elly@serving-sys[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Elly\Cookies\elly@stat.onestat[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Elly\Cookies\elly@statcounter[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Elly\Cookies\elly@stats.ilsemedia[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Elly\Cookies\elly@stats.kras[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Elly\Cookies\elly@tradedoubler[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Elly\Cookies\elly@www.googleadservices[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Elly\Cookies\elly@www.googleadservices[3].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Elly\Cookies\elly@www2.mystats[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Elly\Cookies\elly@www2.mystats[3].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Elly\Cookies\elly@zedo[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@2o7[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@ad.zanox[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@ads.spele[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@ads.tibaco[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@adserver.adremedy[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@adserver.spele[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@adserver.tibaco[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@adtech[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@as-eu.falkag[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@atdmt[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@bluestreak[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@bs.serving-sys[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@click.cashengines[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@doubleclick[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@imrworldwide[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@microsoftwlmailmkt.112.2o7[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@msnportal.112.2o7[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@serving-sys[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@sitestat.kpn-is[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@stat.onestat[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@statcounter[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@statse.webtrendslive[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@tradedoubler[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@www2.mystats[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Bureaublad\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@www2.mystats[3].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Cookies\schepers@2o7[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Cookies\schepers@abnamronl.122.2o7[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Cookies\schepers@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Cookies\schepers@ad.zanox[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Cookies\schepers@advertising[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Cookies\schepers@apmebf[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Cookies\schepers@doubleclick[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Cookies\schepers@fastclick[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Cookies\schepers@optimost[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Cookies\schepers@partygaming.122.2o7[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Cookies\schepers@partypoker[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Cookies\schepers@revsci[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Cookies\schepers@stat.onestat[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Cookies\schepers@statcounter[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@112.2o7[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@122.2o7[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@2o7[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@4.adbrite[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@ad.clickdistrict[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@ad.insidegamer[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@ad.zanox[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@adbrite[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@adfarm1.adition[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@adlegend[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@adopt.euroclick[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@adrevolver[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@ads.adbrite[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@ads.expedia[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@ads.foxkidseurope[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@ads.gamersnet[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@ads.jobbingmall[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@ads.pointroll[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@ads.songteksten[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@ads.spele[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@ads.stardoll[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@ads.tibaco[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@ads.vlaze[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@adserver.admeen[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@adserver.adremedy[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@adserver.adremedy[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@adserver.clipjes[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@adserver.preface[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@adserver.rozenbergads[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@adserver.spele[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@adserver2.spele[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@adserver2.tibaco[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@adserver3.spele[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@adserver3.tibaco[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@adserver4.spele[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@adtech[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@advertising[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@aff.primaryads.co[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@anad.tacoda[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@apmebf[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@as1.falkag[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@atdmt[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@azjmp[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@banner.casinolasvegas[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@bluestreak[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@bs.serving-sys[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@burstnet[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@casalemedia[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@casinolasvegas[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@cassava[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@doubleclick[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@eas.apm.emediate[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@edsa.122.2o7[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@ehg-adversitement.hitbox[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@ehg-foxmovies.hitbox[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@ehg-foxsports.hitbox[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@ehg-icelandair.hitbox[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@ehg-vcbs.hitbox[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@enhance[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@fastclick[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@findwhat[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@fl01.ct2.comclick[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@hansenet.122.2o7[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@hitbox[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@hotbar[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@indexstats[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@indextools[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@m1.webstats.motigo[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@maxis.112.2o7[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@mediaplex[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@microsoftgamestudio.112.2o7[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@microsoftwlmessengermkt.112.2o7[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@msnaccountservices.112.2o7[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@msnportal.112.2o7[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@newmedia.tiscali[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@optimost[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@overture[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@pacificpoker[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@partygaming.122.2o7[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@partypoker[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@perf.overture[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@pixel.ilsemedia[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@popularscreensavers[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@questionmarket[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@realmedia[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@revenue[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@revsci[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@server.cpmstar[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@server.iad.liveperson[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@serving-sys[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@serving-sys[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@smartadserver[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@smileycentral[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@specificclick[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@stat.onestat[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@statcounter[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@stats.ilsemedia[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@statse.webtrendslive[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@tacoda[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@track.webgains[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@track4[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@track[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@tradedoubler[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@trafficmp[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@tribalfusion[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@web4.realtracker[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@weborama[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@www.burstnet[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@www.clickmanage[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@www.etracker[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@www.mediamarkt[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@www.oberon-media[2].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@www.searchenginetracking[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@www2.mystats[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@www4.addfreestats[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@xiti[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@zanox.parship[1].txt
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Cookies\sophie@zedo[2].txt

#9 sraf

sraf
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2008 - 11:48 AM

CID is still here:(

what do I do now?

Edited by sraf, 10 March 2008 - 11:49 AM.

#10 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 50,595 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2008 - 12:00 PM

Please download NoLop and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link 1
alternate download link 2
  • Now close any other programs you have running as this step will require a reboot.
  • Double click NoLop.exe to run it.
  • Click the button labeled "Search and Destroy"
    <<your computer will now be scanned for infected files>>
  • When scanning is finished you will be prompted to reboot only if infected. Click OK.
  • Click the "REBOOT" button.
  • A Message should popup from NoLop. If not, double click the program again and it will finish.
--If you receive an error: "mscomctl.ocx or one of its dependencies are not correctly registered", please download mscomctl.ocx to your system32 folder then rerun NoLop..

#11 sraf

sraf
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2008 - 01:23 PM

NoLop! Log by Skate_Punk_21

Fix running from: H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Bureaublad
[10-3-2008]
[19:10:44]

---Infection Files Found/Removed---
H:\WINDOWS\tasks\A20CCA1890C77EFC.job
H:\WINDOWS\tasks\B1CD2F6D93AAA221.job

Beginning Removal...
Rebooting...
Removing Lop's Leftover Files/Folders...
Editing Registry...
**Fix Complete!**

---Listing AppData sub directories---

H:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe
H:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ahead
H:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Apple
H:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Apple Computer
H:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Avs4you
H:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Bluetooth
H:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Bone About Book Bows
H:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Daemon Tools Pro
H:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Gamesbar
H:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Google
H:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft
H:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft Games
H:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft Help
H:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Quicktime
H:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Sandlot Games
H:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Skype
H:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Superantispyware.com
H:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Temp -- EMPTY Directory
H:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Trymedia
H:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Windows Genuine Advantage
H:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Zylom
H:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Application Data\Microsoft
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Application Data\Adobe
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Application Data\Apple Computer
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Application Data\Google
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Application Data\Identities
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Application Data\Macromedia
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Application Data\Microsoft
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Application Data\Start Bias Meal
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Application Data\Sun
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Application Data\Winrar -- EMPTY Directory
H:\Documents and Settings\Inge\Application Data\Zylom
H:\Documents and Settings\Localservice\Application Data\Microsoft
H:\Documents and Settings\Networkservice\Application Data\Microsoft
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Application Data\Adobe
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Application Data\Google
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Application Data\Hewlett-packard
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Application Data\Identities
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Application Data\Macromedia
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Application Data\Microsoft
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Application Data\Start Bias Meal -- EMPTY Directory
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Application Data\Sun
H:\Documents and Settings\Schepers\Application Data\Zylom
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Application Data\Adobe
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Application Data\Google
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Application Data\Identities
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Application Data\Macromedia
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Application Data\Microsoft
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Application Data\Microsoft Games
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Application Data\Securom
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Application Data\Start Bias Meal
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Application Data\Sun
H:\Documents and Settings\Sophie\Application Data\Zylom
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Application Data\Adobe
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Application Data\Apple Computer
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Application Data\Avs4you
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Application Data\Bittorrent
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Application Data\Daemon Tools Pro
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Application Data\Google
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Application Data\Identities
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Application Data\Installshield
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Application Data\Installshield Installation Information
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Application Data\Macromedia
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Application Data\Media Center Programs
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Application Data\Microsoft
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Application Data\Nerodctemplates
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Application Data\Securom
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Application Data\Skype
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Application Data\Skypepm
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Application Data\Start Bias Meal
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Application Data\Sun
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Application Data\Superantispyware.com
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Application Data\Utorrent
H:\Documents and Settings\Stefan\Application Data\Winrar -- EMPTY Directory

should it be over now?
or do you need this logg?
cause CID is still popping up.

#12 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 50,595 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2008 - 02:21 PM

This issue will require further investigation. Before that can be done you will need you to create and post a hijackthis log.

Please read the pinned topic titled "Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting A Hijackthis Log". You may have performed some of these steps already. If you can't perform a step, then skip and continue with the next. In step #9 there are instructions for downloading HijackThis and creating a log. (This is a self-extracting version which will automatically install the current version of HJT in the proper location.) If using Windows Vista, be sure to Run As Administrator.

When you have done that, post your log in the HijackThis Logs and Malware Removal forum, NOT here, for assistance by the HJT Team Experts. A member of the Team will walk you through, step by step, on how to clean your computer. If you post your log back in this thread, the response from the HJT Team will be delayed because your post will have to be moved. This means it will fall in line behind any others posted that same day.

Start a new topic, give it a relevant title and post your log along with a brief description of your problem, a summary of any anti-malware tools you have used and a summary of any steps that you have performed on your own. Please include the top portion of the HijackThis log that lists version information. An expert will analyze your log and reply with instructions advising you what to fix. After doing this, we would appreciate if you post a link to your log back here so we know that your getting help from the HJT Team.

Please be patient. It may take a while to get a response because the HJT Team members are very busy working logs posted before yours. They are volunteers who will help you out as soon as possible. Once you have made your post and are waiting, please DO NOT "bump" your post or make another reply until it has been responded to by a member of the HJT Team. Generally the staff checks the forum for postings that have 0 replies as this makes it easier for them to identify those who have not been helped. If you post another response there will be 1 reply. A team member, looking for a new log to work may assume another HJT Team member is already assisting you and not open the thread to respond.

#13 sraf

sraf
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2008 - 02:52 PM

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/135608/hj-this-logg-for-remove-cid/

thanks for your help thusfar

#14 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 50,595 posts
  •  

Posted 11 March 2008 - 07:50 AM

After posting a log you should NOT make further changes to your computer (install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc) unless advised by a HJT Team member, nor should you continue to ask for help elsewhere. Doing so can result in system changes which may not show it the log you already posted. Further, any modifications you make on your own may cause confusion for the member assisting you and could complicate the malware removal process which would extend the time it takes to clean your computer.

From this point on the HJT Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.

If after 5 days you still have received no response, then post a link to your HJT log in the thread titled "Haven't Had A Reply In Five Days?".

To avoid confusion, I am closing this topic until you are cleared by the HJT Team. If you still need assistance after your log has been reviewed and you have been cleared, please PM me or another moderator and we will re-open this topic.

Thanks for your cooperation and good luck with your log.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users