Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

An Overdue Word Of Thanks...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Illuminaughty

Illuminaughty

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 PM

Posted 26 February 2008 - 10:39 PM

Like most folks (I suppose, isn’t everyone like me?) when confronted with a personal exigency, my immediate concern is for resolving my distress and getting what I need done - done. And then, when the fire is out, the urgency gone and my comfort restored, I immediately go back to business as usual – often with a quick pat on my own back for having found my way calmly out of another tight…without so much as a glance backward. :thumbsup:
Well, out of sheer boredom I just happened to check back on some of my older posts here and was suddenly reminded of the sheer panic and despair I felt at the time – and of course of those here who were kind enough to counsel and enlighten me at the expense of their own time and needs.
So to dc3, DaChew, hamluis, Amazing Andrew, and all of the others who displayed the utmost patience, wisdom and affability, I submit this public and sincere note of thanks - hoping only to attain sufficient technical acumen that I might have the opportunity to inform another, in the same manner that you’ve helped to educate me.
:flowers:
naughty - out.
StarMicro.com will rip you off.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,903 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:51 AM

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:32 AM

You're welcome Illuminaughty from everyone here at BC. One of the several great things about BC is that we all are always learning something new.

Welcome aboard and see you around.

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users