Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Partitions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ken Seaman

Ken Seaman

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:27 AM

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:38 PM

I have a partition on my hd and I can not seem to remove it and use the space. I use xp with sp2.
thanks for any help
Ken Seaman

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Andrew D'Angelo

Andrew D'Angelo

• Banned
  • 127 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:27 PM

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:59 PM

try cute partition manager. Make sure you delete the right partition. CPM can be downloaded then you can create an .ISO(using the little tool they give you) and burn it to a cd/dvd using any burningn software, imgburn is my favortie..

Hope it helps.

#3 Ken Seaman

Ken Seaman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:27 AM

Posted 27 February 2008 - 06:16 PM

I tried the cpm it did not work I have even tried removing it with diskpart but no luck it will not merge with my primaray drive C: will keep looking thanks anyway. it is a neat little program though.
Ken Seaman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users