Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hijackthis Logs And Malware Removal

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 vesna5264

vesna5264

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:07 PM

Posted 25 February 2008 - 07:09 PM

dear my forum's friends please help me. every time when i try to open files from my documents what i took from intenet, i can't open them. i have no problem with dowloads files from my documents, olny files what include a textual option i can't open and every time i switch on my computer on desktop show to me warring that my comupter cannot foun a file: C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\MWSBAR.DLL. plese help me to find this file and solve my problem and i will be very thankful for your help.
p.s. i asked before for this but i had flu and i'm realy feel so bad. please understand me and thank you for all.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,720 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:07 PM

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:12 AM

Dobri dhen vesna5264 and welcome to BC :flowers:

every time I switch on my computer on desktop show to me warning that my computer cannot foun (find) a file: C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\MWSBAR.DLL.

This file is related to a toolbar called MyWebSearch Bar. This is an unnecessary Browser Helper Object (BHO) that may be installed by a number of different free products.

In order to help you, we need more information.

What is your operating system: Windows XP, Vista, Linux, etc.?

What security programs do you have installed?
-------

every time when I try to open files from my documents what I took from internet, I can't open them. I have no problem with downloaded files from my documents, only files what include a textual option i can't open

Let's see if I understand this correctly:

If you download a file from the internet and save it to "My Documents", you can open the file. Is this right?

If you save a file from the internet but it wasn't downloaded you cannot open it, meaning that if you save a web-page to "My Documents", you cannot open the webpage. Is this correct? Are there other files you cannot open? It will help if you provide the extensions for the files you cannot open. The extensions are the part of the file name that follow the .

Examples:

links.txt <-- txt is the extension
recipe.doc <-- doc is the extension

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users