Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Folder Problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tombaylor

Tombaylor

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:24 AM

Posted 25 February 2008 - 01:04 PM

Someone help me, maybe I am just being an idiot but I can't open any of my folders. None of the icons on the desktop work to things like my documents or my computer. WHen you right click and go to explore on the start button that won't open either. When I try to go from the start button to my computer or my documents none of them will open. Also when I search on yahoo or google I am having a problem as well. I get my search results and when I click on one of my search results I am taken to a different page than the search result. Please please someone help me. Also feels like the internet is dragging. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,934 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:24 AM

Posted 25 February 2008 - 02:42 PM

Hello: what is your operating system?
What are your Antivirus,spyware and firewall.
Have you updated them and scanned from safe mode?
What does it find?
Please provide this information in next reply so it will be easier to solve,thanks.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users