Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Scanost.exe And ...pst.exe Files Broken In Outlook 07

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 girlneedshelp

girlneedshelp

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:13 AM

Posted 24 February 2008 - 08:24 PM

Hi, Outlook 07 is not running properly. It opens, I can see the files and windows, but then it freezes and won't log on to the web. I can't repair the program off the cd-rom either. All I can tell is that two files are broken when I go into the C:drive folder. Have no idea if this is related though???.

The error event that is identified is the one that ends "...boathang" or something similar as I know longer have it up.

Can anti-virus programs be causing the disruption??

Thanks,
girl

Edited by girlneedshelp, 24 February 2008 - 08:26 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Wendy K. Walker

Wendy K. Walker

• Members
  • 633 posts
  •  
  • Location:In The Treeline 300 Yards Behind You, Tracking Your Every Move Through A Sniper Scope
  • Local time:11:13 AM

Posted 24 February 2008 - 10:50 PM

Hi girlneedshelp, Welcome to BC.

Can you go back and re-create that same problem so that that same error message will pop up again? If you can do that and while that error message is on your screen do a screen capture, save it as a '.jpg' in your pictures folder, then come back here and edit your post.

Use the 'insert image' button to stick that picture into your post. That way the people who know what those errors mean can be looking at the same thing that you are and can advise you accordingly.

Wendy
TRUST NO ONE...! EXCEPT For The Beloved Computer Geek Helping You In The MALWARE FORUMS.

Do Unto Others Before They Have A Chance To Do Unto You.

HP Pavilion 512n [Rescued from a pile of trash on the side of the road] 128 MB SDRAM, 60 GB Hard Drive, Windows XP, Home Edition, SP3, COMODO Anti Vitus and Firewall.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users