Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need Help! Launcher.exe

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 melvinator46

melvinator46

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:20 PM

Posted 24 February 2008 - 05:07 PM

I BOUGHT UNREAL TORNAMENT3 & PUT THE DISK IN & BAM LAUNCHER.EXE.APPLICATION ERROR POPPED UP. THIS WILL NOT LET ME LOAD OR SET UP THE GAME CAN ANY BODY HELP ME OUT.

I HAVE ALL THE PACTHES FOR THE GAME DOWN LOADED, NOTHING HELPS. I HAVE A SONY VIO RB53 WITH A BFG TECH 8400 GS 512. 2GIG RAM. I TESTED THE MACHINE AND IT SHOULD RUN GAME JUST FINE. ANY HELP WOULD BE WONDERFUL. :thumbsup:

Edit: Moved topic to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Monty007

Monty007

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:50 AM

Posted 25 February 2008 - 12:54 AM

This may work or may not. Insert the disk and cancel and pop up boxes you get, then go into Explore and locate the game on your dvd rom drive and search for the setup.exe and run from there.
MCP
MSDST

#3 melvinator46

melvinator46
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:20 PM

Posted 25 February 2008 - 08:28 PM

Tried that, I got it to install, but I could not run the game. ether It will not run at all and the screen goes black. or It starts game up on opening page then closes.
and goes black. thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users